By Andrea Ahlemeyer-Stubbe, Shirley Coleman
Data mining is easily on its approach to turning into a well-known self-discipline within the overlapping parts of IT, statistics, desktop studying, and AI. Practical facts Mining for Business offers a straight forward method of information mining tools, masking the common makes use of to which it really is utilized. The method is complemented by way of case reports to create a flexible reference publication, permitting readers to appear for particular equipment in addition to for particular functions. The publication is formatted to permit statisticians, computing device scientists, and economists to cross-reference from a selected program or approach to sectors of interest.
By Steven Feuerstein, Andrew Odewahn
However very good they're, such a lot machine books are inherently passive--readers easily take up textual content with no need any chance to react to it. The Oracle PL/SQL Developer's Workbook is a distinct form of animal! it really is designed to interact you actively, to get you fixing programming difficulties instantly, and that will help you observe what you have discovered approximately PL/SQL--and within the approach deepen your wisdom of the language. via tackling the workouts during this workbook, you can find your self relocating extra quickly alongside the educational curve to hitch the transforming into ranks of PL/SQL experts.The Oracle PL/SQL Developer's Workbook is a better half to Steven Feuerstein's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming and his different PL/SQL books from O'Reilly. It encompasses a conscientiously developed set of difficulties and options that may try your language talents and aid you turn into a greater developer--both with PL/SQL and with different languages. routines are supplied at 3 degrees: newbie, intermediate, and professional. The workbook workouts hide all of the significant beneficial properties of PL/SQL, together with these new to Oracle8i (e.g., Java and net beneficial properties, independent transactions, and bulk binds).You'll locate chapters on:
- Basic language elements--variables, naming, loops, conditional and sequential keep an eye on, exception dealing with, and records.
- Data structures--index-by tables, nested tables, variables arrays (VARRAYs), and item technology.
- Database interaction--cursors, DML and transaction administration, cursor variables, and local dynamic SQL
- Program construction--procedures, services, blocks, applications, database triggers, and calling PL/SQL features in SQL.
- Built-in functionality--the personality, date, conversion, numeric, and miscellaneous features, and the DBMS_SQL, DBMS_PIPE, DBMS_OUTPUT, UTL_FILE, and DBMS_JOB integrated packages.
- Miscellaneous topics--using Java with PL/SQL, exterior courses, PL/SQL net improvement, tuning PL/SQL, and PL/SQL for DBAs.
By Callum Hopkins
Get a leap begin on personal home page today!
PHP is a key server-side know-how in net improvement, permitting you to speedy and easily advance interactive, usable and fascinating web content and applications.
In only one weekend with this SitePoint publication, you are going to learn the way to:
- Install all the software program you want to commence constructing Hypertext Preprocessor applications
- Understand personal home page services and syntax
- Build a whole, operating Hypertext Preprocessor software from scratch: an easy social networking app
Plus you will find the best way to use glossy innovations corresponding to MVC and REST
Develop hugely effective and attractive iOS functions through the use of the fast language
About This Book
- Develop a sequence of functions with quick utilizing the improvement kits and new/updated APIs
- Use the recent gains of iOS eight so as to add new style on your applications
- A hands-on consultant with certain code snippets to help you in constructing strong fast applications
Who This booklet Is For
If you're an iOS developer with event in Objective-C, and want to enhance functions with fast, then this booklet is perfect for you. Familiarity with the basics of fast is an extra virtue yet no longer a necessity.
What you are going to Learn
- Use playgrounds in Xcode to make the writing of fast code effective and easy
- Get familiar with the complex positive factors of quick and make whole use of them on your code
- Add a brand new strategy for authentication on your app utilizing contact ID
- Develop health-related apps utilizing HealthKit
- Take your apps to the following point of functionality and strength utilizing Metal
- Develop functions for wearables utilizing WatchKit
- Use Notification heart to simply entry all of your notifications
- Make your clients units extra fashionable through the use of Apple's integrated fast kind keyboard, rather than the local one
After years of utilizing Objective-C for constructing apps for iOS/Mac OS, Apple now deals a brand new, artistic, effortless, and leading edge programming language for software improvement, referred to as quick. fast makes iOS program improvement a breeze by means of delivering velocity, safeguard and gear on your software improvement technique. fast is simple to benefit and has amazing beneficial properties akin to being open resource, debugging,interactive playgrounds, blunders dealing with version, and so forth. fast has simplified its reminiscence administration with automated Reference Counting (ARC) and it's appropriate with Objective-C.
This ebook has been created to supply you with the knowledge and abilities you should use the recent programming language fast. The publication starts off with an advent to fast and code constitution. Following this, you are going to use playgrounds to familiarize yourself with the language very quickly. Then the e-book takes you thru the complicated positive aspects provided through fast and the way to exploit them together with your previous Objective-C code or tasks. you are going to then learn how to use fast in actual initiatives by way of masking APIs akin to HealthKit, steel, WatchKit, and contact identity in each one bankruptcy. The book's effortless to persist with constitution guarantees you get the simplest begin to constructing functions with Swift.
Style and approach
The e-book achieves its finish objective by way of dividing its content material into components. half 1 will take the readers, who're new to speedy, via its structure and fundamentals. half 2 of the booklet will conceal content material on program improvement with Swift.
By Adam Gerber, Clifton Craig
Learn Android Studio covers Android Studio and its wealthy instruments environment, together with Git and Gradle: this e-book covers how Android Studio works seamlessly with Git, for resource keep an eye on, and Gradle, a construct and try out software. furthermore, this e-book demonstrates the way to develop/collaborate with distant Git web-hosting providers resembling GitHub and Bitbucket. 4 entire Android initiatives accompany this quantity and come for obtain from a public Git repository.
With this ebook, you examine the most recent and most efficient instruments within the Android instruments environment, and the easiest practices for Android app improvement. it is possible for you to to remove the labs' code as templates or frameworks to re-use and customise on your personal comparable apps.
Android Studio is an intuitive, feature-rich, and intensely forgiving built-in improvement setting (IDE). This IDE is extra efficient and more straightforward to take advantage of on your Android app creations than Eclipse. With this publication you'll quick grasp Android Studio and maximize your Android improvement time. resource code at the distant web-hosting carrier is concentrated to the newest Android Studio unencumber, model 1.2.
Full of sensible directions and professional knowledge, this e-book keeps the place the reputable handbook ends, taking you from the fundamentals into the extra complex positive aspects of IBM Cognos Framework supervisor in transparent, innovative steps.
- Your entire and useful advisor to IBM Cognos Framework Manager
- Full of illustrations and suggestions for making the simplest use of this crucial device, with transparent step by step directions and sensible examples
- All the data you would like, beginning the place the product handbook ends
"IBM Cognos 10 Framework supervisor" is an entire sensible advisor to utilizing and getting the simplest out of this crucial instrument for modeling your information to be used with IBM Cognos enterprise Intelligence Reporting. With its step by step process, this e-book is acceptable for somebody from a newbie to knowledgeable, entire with information and tips for larger info modeling.
"IBM Cognos 10 Framework supervisor" is a step-by-step tutorial-based consultant; from uploading your info to designing and bettering your version, and growing your applications whereas operating with different modelers, each step is gifted in a logical process.
Learn find out how to use the easiest layout technique to layout your version, create an import layer, a modeling layer, and a presentation layer to make your version effortless to keep up. do you want to layout a DMR version? No challenge, this publication exhibits you each step. This ebook may also make operating with different clients more straightforward - we'll exhibit you the equipment and strategies for permitting others to paintings at the comparable version while. have to create dynamic info constructions to alter the best way the information is gifted in your clients so your French clients can see the knowledge in French, your German clients in German, and your English clients in English? you are able to do all this with parameter maps.
"IBM Cognos 10 Framework supervisor" maintains the place the product manuals finish, exhibiting you ways to construct and refine your undertaking via sensible, step-by-step instructions.
What you are going to examine from this book
- Learn the best way to import and version your relational data
- Create necessary reporting applications to your authors
- Utilise parameters and parameter experiences effectively
- Improve performance and deal with a multi-user model
- Learn tips to use version layout Accelerator to create your first model
Presented in a hands-on variety, this consultant provides you with genuine global examples to steer you thru each method step by way of step.
Who this ebook is written for
This booklet might be helpful for any developer, beginner or specialist, who makes use of Framework supervisor to construct programs, yet desires to extend their wisdom even further.
By Bill Sempf, Chuck Sphar, Stephen R. Davis
800+ pages of top-notch assurance; excellent for studying the basics of C#!
C# is a posh programming language for development .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, cloud computing, the net, and quite a lot of units. state-of-the-art builders use it to advance Azure and home windows telephone apps, and Android functions utilizing Mono. beginner programmers can wake up and working speedy on C# utilizing this sensible consultant. full of 800+ pages of knowledge, this all-in-one booklet is helping you quick create a C# application whereas studying C# and object-oriented programming basics, home windows and home windows cell programming, and more.
- Helps beginner programmers examine C# programming and create their first C# program
- Explains the way to create home windows purposes with C# and visible Studio
- Delves into home windows cellphone programming, in addition to object-oriented programming basics
- Covers debugging, mistakes, comparisons with C++ and Java, sessions and arrays, variables, and more
- Includes entry to a better half site with pattern code and bonus materials
Everything you want to make the flow to C# programming is correct the following, in C# 2012 All-in-One For Dummies.
Write code that writes code with Elixir macros. Macros make metaprogramming attainable and outline the language itself. during this ebook, you are going to easy methods to use macros to increase the language with speedy, maintainable code and percentage performance in methods you by no means inspiration attainable. you will discover easy methods to expand Elixir together with your personal top quality good points, optimize functionality, and create domain-specific languages.
Metaprogramming is one in all Elixir's maximum positive factors. possibly you could have performed with the fundamentals or written a couple of macros. Now you need to take it to the following point. This publication is a guided sequence of metaprogramming tutorials that take you step-by-step to metaprogramming mastery. you are going to expand Elixir with robust gains and write swifter, extra maintainable courses in methods unrivaled by way of different languages.
You'll begin with the fundamentals of Elixir's metaprogramming procedure and learn how macros have interaction with Elixir's summary layout. Then you are going to expand Elixir together with your personal top notch positive aspects, write a trying out framework, and observe how Elixir treats resource code as development blocks, instead of rote traces of directions. you are going to proceed your trip by utilizing complicated code iteration to create crucial libraries in strikingly few strains of code. ultimately, you will create domain-specific languages and study whilst and the place to use your talents effectively.
When you are performed, you've gotten mastered metaprogramming, received insights into Elixir's internals, and feature the boldness to leverage macros to their complete strength on your personal projects.
Dive into the area of the Flask microframework to enhance an array of net applications
About This Book
- Structure, compose, and construct robust Flask HTML-based purposes and JSON/XML-based APIs utilizing complex program layout patterns
- Integrate third-party Flask extensions for initiatives corresponding to social authentication, sending emails, and interacting with databases and cache layers
- Build a chain of Flask purposes of accelerating complexity
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a Python internet developer who has built simple Flask functions and now desires to construct a chain of extra advanced internet purposes, then this can be the publication for you.
What you'll Learn
- Use the virtualenv Python package deal to successfully isolate your improvement environments
- Convert an easy one-file Flask program right into a extra full-fledged multi-package application
- Integrate Flask-Login for easy person authentication, Flask-WTF for kinds, and Flask-SQLAlchemy for database interactions
- Explore URL routing and dispatching in a blueprint dependent application
- Create your individual indications and eat them inside of your application
- Learn to leverage Werkzeug, the WSGI library that powers a lot of Flask
- Implement customized exceptions for dealing with non-20x reaction codes
- Write your personal CLI instruments for administrative and improvement projects of your Flask software utilizing Flask-Script/Click
- Build your Flask extensions to encapsulate reusable behaviors throughout your applications
Flask is a small yet strong internet improvement framework for Python. notwithstanding Flask is named a micro-framework, it truly is no means missing in performance; there are numerous extensions on hand to Flask which is helping it to operate on the comparable point as different huge frameworks equivalent to Django and Ruby on Rails.
This booklet will show the way to strengthen a sequence of internet software initiatives with the Python internet micro-framework, and leverage extensions and exterior Python libraries and APIs to increase the advance of numerous greater and extra complicated internet applications.
The publication will commence via explaining Python's Virtualenv library and the way to create and turn among a number of digital environments. you will first construct an SQL database-backed program, on the way to use Flask-WTF, Flask-SQLAlchemy, Jinja templates, and different equipment. subsequent you will flow directly to a timeline program, outfitted utilizing innovations together with pytest-Flask, the Blinker package deal, info modelling for person timelines, exception dealing with, and developing and organizing CLI tools.
Moving on, you will discover the best way to enforce a photograph timeline software the place you are going to discover issues reminiscent of writing and working celery initiatives, API errors dealing with and trying out, and Werkzeug middlewares.
Finally, the booklet walks you thru growing an program which fetches info from GitHub and shops it in the neighborhood. additionally, you will find out how to set up and configure Flask-Click extension.
Style and approach
This ebook covers how you can successfully use the Flask micro-framework to increase a chain of internet purposes. each one bankruptcy focusses at the improvement of an software expanding in complexity with effortless steps to follow.
WatchKit App improvement necessities is meant for readers with a few present event of iOS improvement utilizing Xcode and the speedy programming language. starting with the fundamentals, this ebook presents an advent to WatchKit apps and the WatchKit app improvement structure sooner than protecting themes equivalent to tables, navigation, consumer enter dealing with, photo dealing with, animation, maps and menus. extra complicated subject matters also are lined through the booklet, together with communique and information sharing among a WatchKit app and the mum or dad iOS app, operating with customized fonts and the layout and implementation of customized notifications. as with every the books within the “Development necessities” sequence, WatchKit App improvement necessities takes a modular method of the topic of WatchKit app improvement for the Apple Watch, with every one bankruptcy protecting a self-contained subject quarter together with special causes, examples and step by step tutorials. This makes the booklet either a simple to stick to studying reduction and a very good reference source.