By Tim Hall
There are many extra those who are looking to learn programming except aspiring computing device scientists with a passing grade in complicated calculus. This consultant appeals on your intelligence and talent to unravel useful difficulties, whereas lightly educating the latest revision of the programming language Python.
You can research sturdy software program layout abilities and attain useful programming projects, like extending purposes and automating daily methods, no matter if you haven't any programming event in any respect. Authors Tim Hall and J–P Stacey use daily language to decode programming jargon and train Python three to absolutely the beginner.
What you’ll learn
- Cultivate a problem–solving procedure and obtain software program layout abilities.
- Learn find out how to create your personal software program from easy “Hello World”-type courses to stand–alone windowed functions.
- Document whereas programming, application whereas documenting.
- Decode programmers’ jargon.
- Master the Python three programming language.
Who this publication is for
Non–programmers who are looking to study Python programming with out taking a detour through a working laptop or computer technology division.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Python
- Designing software program
- Variables and knowledge varieties
- Making offerings
- Using Lists
- Working with textual content
- Executable documents, association, and Python on the internet
- Reusing Code with Modules and programs
- Simple Windowed functions
Learn the best way to combine your purposes seamlessly with internet providers utilizing Python Requests
About This Book
- A fast paced consultant that demonstrates using Python Requests with assistance from examples
- Learn internet scraping with attractive Soup and Python Requests libraries
- Interact with social networking websites equivalent to fb, Twitter, and Reddit to retrieve facts from them
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a Python administrator or developer attracted to interacting with internet APIs and feature a keenness for developing your individual net purposes, this is often the publication for you. uncomplicated wisdom of Python programming, APIs, and net prone might be an advantage.
What you are going to Learn
- Demonstrate using Python Requests with assistance from examples
- Use the Requests module to accommodate the interior sections of the request-response cycles
- Implement the RESTful internet API with Python Requests
- Authenticate Requests utilizing diversified authentication methods
- Emulate server activities and have interaction with a ridicule server
- Interact with social networking websites comparable to fb, Twitter, and reddit
- Scrape the net with Python Requests and BeautifulSoup
- Build your personal internet software with Flask
Python is likely one of the most well-liked programming languages of our period; the Python Requests library is likely one of the world's most sensible consumers, with the top variety of downloads. It permits undemanding interactions with net purposes utilizing uncomplicated procedures.
You may be proven tips to mock HTTP Requests utilizing HTTPretty, and should learn how to engage with social media utilizing Requests. This ebook can help you to know the artwork of net scraping with the BeautifulSoup and Python Requests libraries, and may then paddle you thru Requests remarkable skill to have interaction with APIs. it's going to empower you with the simplest practices for seamlessly drawing info from net apps. final yet now not least, you'll get the opportunity to shine your talents via imposing a RESTful net API with Python and Flask!
Explore the realm of knowledge technology via Python and how one can make feel of data
About This Book
- Master info technology tools utilizing Python and its libraries
- Create information visualizations and mine for patterns
- Advanced innovations for the 4 basics of information technological know-how with Python - information mining, information research, facts visualization, and computing device learning
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a Python developer who desires to grasp the area of knowledge technological know-how then this ebook is for you. a few wisdom of information technological know-how is assumed.
What you are going to Learn
- Manage info and practice linear algebra in Python
- Derive inferences from the research by way of acting inferential statistics
- Solve facts technological know-how difficulties in Python
- Create high-end visualizations utilizing Python
- Evaluate and observe the linear regression strategy to estimate the relationships between variables.
- Build suggestion engines with many of the collaborative filtering algorithms
- Apply the ensemble ways to increase your predictions
- Work with large facts applied sciences to address information at scale
Data technology is a comparatively new wisdom area that is utilized by a variety of companies to make facts pushed judgements. facts scientists need to put on numerous hats to paintings with information and to derive price from it. The Python programming language, past having conquered the clinical neighborhood within the final decade, is now an quintessential device for the information technological know-how practitioner and a must-know device for each aspiring info scientist. utilizing Python will give you a quick, trustworthy, cross-platform, and mature setting for info research, laptop studying, and algorithmic challenge solving.
This finished consultant is helping you progress past the hype and go beyond the idea by means of supplying you with a hands-on, complex research of information science.
Beginning with the necessities of Python in information technology, you are going to discover ways to deal with facts and practice linear algebra in Python. you'll movement directly to deriving inferences from the research via acting inferential facts, and mining facts to bare hidden styles and tendencies. you are going to use the matplot library to create high-end visualizations in Python and discover the basics of laptop studying. subsequent, you'll observe the linear regression approach and in addition learn how to observe the logistic regression strategy to your purposes, earlier than developing advice engines with quite a few collaborative filtering algorithms and enhancing your predictions through employing the ensemble methods.
Finally, you'll practice K-means clustering, in addition to an research of unstructured information with diverse textual content mining innovations and leveraging the facility of Python in huge facts analytics.
Style and approach
This publication is an easy-to-follow, accomplished consultant on facts technological know-how utilizing Python. the subjects lined within the publication can all be utilized in actual international scenarios.
By Michael Dawson
While you're new to programming with Python and are trying to find a pretty good creation, this can be the booklet for you. built through desktop technological know-how teachers, books within the "for absolutely the newbie" sequence educate the rules of programming via basic video game construction. you are going to gather the abilities that you just want for functional Python programming functions and should learn the way those talents will be positioned to take advantage of in real-world situations. in the course of the chapters, you will discover code samples that illustrate recommendations awarded. on the finish of every bankruptcy, you will discover an entire video game that demonstrates the most important principles within the bankruptcy, a precis of the bankruptcy, and a collection of demanding situations that checks your newfound wisdom. by the point you end this e-book, you can be good versed in Python and manage to follow the fundamental programming ideas you have realized to the following programming language you take on.
By Brian K. Jones
If you would like support writing courses in Python three, or are looking to replace older Python 2 code, this ebook is simply the price ticket. choked with useful recipes written and verified with Python 3.3, this precise cookbook is for knowledgeable Python programmers who are looking to specialise in glossy instruments and idioms.
Inside, you’ll locate entire recipes for greater than a dozen issues, masking the middle Python language in addition to initiatives universal to a large choice of program domain names. each one recipe comprises code samples you should use on your initiatives instantly, in addition to a dialogue approximately how and why the answer works.
- Data buildings and Algorithms
- Strings and Text
- Numbers, Dates, and Times
- Iterators and Generators
- Files and I/O
- Data Encoding and Processing
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
- Network and net Programming
- Utility Scripting and approach Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
- C Extensions
By Gavin Hackeling
Apply powerful studying algorithms to real-world difficulties utilizing scikit-learn
About This Book
- Design and troubleshoot laptop studying structures for universal projects together with regression, class, and clustering
- Acquaint your self with renowned computer studying algorithms, together with choice bushes, logistic regression, and aid vector machines
- A sensible example-based advisor that can assist you achieve services in enforcing and comparing computing device studying platforms utilizing scikit-learn
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a software program developer who desires to learn the way desktop studying versions paintings and the way to use them successfully, this ebook is for you. Familiarity with computer studying basics and Python could be invaluable, yet isn't essential.
What you'll Learn
- Review basic ideas together with supervised and unsupervised stories, universal initiatives, and function metrics
- Predict the values of continuing variables utilizing linear regression
- Create representations of files and pictures that may be utilized in computing device studying models
- Categorize files and textual content messages utilizing logistic regression and help vector machines
- Classify photos by way of their subjects
- Discover hidden constructions in info utilizing clustering and visualize complicated facts utilizing decomposition
- Evaluate the functionality of computing device studying structures in universal tasks
- Diagnose and redress issues of versions as a result of bias and variance
This booklet examines computer studying types together with logistic regression, choice timber, and help vector machines, and applies them to universal difficulties reminiscent of categorizing files and classifying photographs. It starts off with the basics of laptop studying, introducing you to the supervised-unsupervised spectrum, the makes use of of educating and attempt info, and comparing types. you'll easy methods to use generalized linear versions in regression difficulties, in addition to remedy issues of textual content and specific features.
You could be conversant in using logistic regression, regularization, and a few of the loss capabilities which are utilized by generalized linear types. The ebook also will stroll you thru an instance venture that activates you to label the main doubtful education examples. additionally, you will use an unmonitored Hidden Markov version to foretell inventory prices.
By the top of the ebook, you can be knowledgeable in scikit-learn and should be good versed in computing device learning
By Kent D. Lee
This easy-to-follow and classroom-tested textbook courses the reader throughout the basics of programming with Python, an available language that are realized incrementally. positive factors: incudes quite a few examples and perform routines through the textual content, with extra workouts, recommendations and assessment questions on the finish of every bankruptcy; highlights the styles which regularly look while writing courses, reinforcing the appliance of those styles for problem-solving via perform routines; introduces using a debugger software to examine a software, allowing scholars to find for themselves how courses paintings and increase their realizing; offers the Tkinter framework for construction graphical person interface functions and event-driven courses; offers educational movies and extra info for college kids, in addition to aid fabrics for teachers, at an linked website.
Develop interesting real-world Python-based internet purposes with Neo4j utilizing frameworks resembling Flask, Py2neo, and Django
About This Book
- Develop a suite of universal functions and ideas with Neo4j and Python
- Secure and installation the Neo4j database in production
- A step by step consultant on imposing and deploying interactive Python-based net functions on graph facts model
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a Python developer and wish to extend your figuring out of Python-based net purposes over Neo4j graph info versions, this can be the ebook for you.
What you'll Learn
- Understand the licensing and deploy of the Neo4j database and paintings with its a variety of instruments and utilities
- Learn the intricacies of Cypher as a graph question language
- Work with Cypher to create and adjust graph info models
- Integrate Python and Neo4j utilizing Py2neo
- Develop REST-based prone over social community information utilizing Flask and item graph types over Neo4j
- Integrate Django-based net functions over graph information types utilizing Neomodel
- Explore diversified deployment types and their applicability with latest applications
Py2neo is an easy and pragmatic Python library that gives entry to the preferred graph database Neo4j through its RESTful internet provider interface. This brings with it a seriously refactored middle, a purifier API, greater functionality, and a few new idioms.
You will commence with licensing and fitting Neo4j, studying the basics of Cypher as a graph question language, and exploring Cypher optimizations. you'll find how you can combine with a variety of Python frameworks comparable to Flask and its extensions: Py2neo, Neomodel, and Django. eventually, the deployment points of your Python-based Neo4j purposes in a construction surroundings can be coated. by means of sequentially operating throughout the steps in each one bankruptcy, you'll speedy study and grasp a number of the implementation information and integrations of Python and Neo4j, assisting you to increase your use situations extra quickly.
By Mark Lutz
Updated for either Python 3.4 and 2.7, this useful pocket consultant is the proper on-the-job fast reference. You’ll locate concise, need-to-know info on Python kinds and statements, targeted strategy names, integrated features and exceptions, frequent average library modules, and different widespread Python instruments. The convenient index helps you to pinpoint precisely what you need.
Written by means of Mark Lutz—widely famous because the world’s prime Python trainer—Python Pocket Reference is a perfect significant other to O’Reilly’s vintage Python tutorials, studying Python and Programming Python, additionally written via Mark.
This 5th variation covers:
- Built-in item varieties, together with numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Statements and syntax for growing and processing objects
- Functions and modules for structuring and reusing code
- Python’s object-oriented programming tools
- Built-in features, exceptions, and attributes
- Special operator overloading methods
- Widely used commonplace library modules and extensions
- Command-line recommendations and improvement tools
- Python idioms and hints
- The Python SQL Database API