By Brandon Rhodes
Foundations of Python community Programming, Third Edition, covers the entire vintage issues present in the second one variation of this ebook, together with community protocols, community facts and error, e mail, server structure, and HTTP and internet purposes, plus updates for Python 3.
Some of the recent themes during this version include:
• huge assurance of the up-to-date SSL aid in Python 3
• the way to write your individual asynchronous I/O loop.
• an outline of the "asyncio" framework that incorporates Python 3.4.
• How the Flask internet framework connects URLs on your Python code.
• How cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery can be utilized to assault your site, and the way to guard opposed to them.
• How a full-stack internet framework like Django can automate the around journey out of your database to the reveal and back.
If you are a Python programmer who wishes a deep knowing of the way to exploit Python for network-related initiatives and purposes, this can be the publication for you. From net software builders, to platforms integrators, to procedure administrators—this publication has every little thing that you have to know.
What you’ll learn
• large insurance of the up-to-date SSL help in Python 3
• easy methods to write your personal asynchronous I/O loop.
• an summary of the "asyncio" framework that incorporates Python 3.4.
• How the Flask net framework connects URLs for your Python code.
• How cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery can be utilized to assault your website, and the way to guard opposed to them.
• How a full-stack net framework like Django can automate the around journey out of your database to the monitor and back.
• up-to-date assurance of community protocol layers and knowledge encodings
• How Python three works with community exception handling
• tips on how to use the requests library rather than urllib2
• extended insurance of Python internet frameworks
• how you can paintings with internet functions and email
Who this ebook is for
in case you are a Python programmer who wishes a deep knowing of the way to take advantage of Python for network-related initiatives and functions, this can be the e-book for you. From internet program builders, to platforms integrators, to process administrators—this ebook has every little thing you need to know.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Client/Server Networking
- Socket Names and DNS
- Network facts and community error
- TLS and SSL
- Server structure
- Caches, Message Queues, and Map-Reduce
- Screen Scraping
- Web purposes
- E-mail Composition and deciphering
- Other technologies: Telnet, SSH, and FTP
- System management
By Andrew Collette
Gain hands-on adventure with HDF5 for storing medical information in Python. This functional consultant quick will get you up to the mark at the info, top practices, and pitfalls of utilizing HDF5 to archive and percentage numerical datasets ranging in measurement from gigabytes to terabytes.
Through real-world examples and useful workouts, you’ll discover themes reminiscent of medical datasets, hierarchically geared up teams, user-defined metadata, and interoperable documents. Examples are appropriate for clients of either Python 2 and Python three. If you’re acquainted with the fundamentals of Python info research, this is often a terrific advent to HDF5.
- Get organize with HDF5 instruments and create your first HDF5 file
- Work with datasets through studying the HDF5 Dataset object
- Understand complicated positive factors like dataset chunking and compression
- Learn find out how to paintings with HDF5’s hierarchical constitution, utilizing groups
- Create self-describing documents via including metadata with HDF5 attributes
- Take benefit of HDF5’s style approach to create interoperable files
- Express relationships between facts with references, named kinds, and measurement scales
- Discover how Python mechanisms for writing parallel code engage with HDF5
Python is famous as a powerful and chic language, with aid for either sensible and object-oriented programming types. should you decide to use Python, in spite of the fact that, you get greater than only a language-you additionally turn into a part of a very enthusiastic and supportive group of Python programmers who achieve out to assist one another study and develop of their use of the language. Python Cookbook, second version is only one tangible manifestation of that Python group. In it, you can find sensible strategies to many universal Python programming difficulties. those options come from the group, from Python programmers who for a few years have contributed to the net Python Cookbook hosted by means of ActiveState at http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python. those are battle-tested ideas; contributed, reviewed, more advantageous, and now introduced jointly in booklet shape. here's only a sampling of the various subject parts coated through the greater than three hundred recipes during this booklet: looking and sorting, internet programming, Manipulating textual content, community programming, operating with records, Processing XML, Object-oriented programming, allotted programming, Multithreaded programming, Debugging and checking out, method management, Metaprogramming. strategies during this booklet are geared up via subject sector. the entire chapters commence with introductions written by means of recognized Python luminaries akin to: Facundo Batista, David Beazley, Donn Cave, Fred L. Drake, jr., Paul F. Dubois, Mark Hammond, Raymond Hettinger, jeremy Hylton, Fredrik Lunch, Mark Lutz, Andy McKay, Gustavo Niemeyer, Tim Peters, Paul Prescod, Aaron Watters, and Greg Wilson. This booklet is a treasure trove of worthwhile code for all Python programmers, entrance beginners to complex practitioners. it is a present, from the neighborhood to you. through procuring this ebook, you're additionally giving again to the group: 25 percentage of all royalties from this e-book are donated to the Python software program origin. The recipes in Python Cookbook, second variation have been edited by way of Alex Martelli, additionally the writer of Python in a Nutsbell; Anna Martelli Ravenscroft, an avid Python person and common convention speaker; and David Ascher of ActiveState, coauthor of studying Python. The booklet includes a foreword by means of Guido van Rossum, the writer of Python.
By Jacob Perkins
Over eighty sensible recipes on normal language processing innovations utilizing Python's NLTK 3.0
About This Book
- Break textual content down into its part elements for spelling correction, characteristic extraction, and word transformation
- Learn how you can do customized sentiment research and named entity recognition
- Work during the traditional language processing ideas with uncomplicated and easy-to-follow programming recipes
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is meant for Python programmers drawn to studying how you can do average language processing. perhaps you have discovered the boundaries of standard expressions the tough approach, or you might have learned that human language can't be deterministically parsed like a working laptop or computer language. might be you've got extra textual content than you recognize what to do with, and want computerized how you can examine and constitution that textual content. This Cookbook will provide help to educate and use statistical language types to strategy textual content in ways in which are essentially most unlikely with normal programming instruments. A easy wisdom of Python and the elemental textual content processing innovations is anticipated. a few event with usual expressions can be helpful.
What you are going to Learn
- Tokenize textual content into sentences, and sentences into words
- Look up phrases within the WordNet dictionary
- Apply spelling correction and be aware replacement
- Access the integrated textual content corpora and create your personal customized corpus
- Tag phrases with components of speech
- Chunk words and realize named entities
- Grammatically rework words and chunks
- Classify textual content and practice sentiment analysis
This booklet will exhibit you the fundamental strategies of textual content and language processing. beginning with tokenization, stemming, and the WordNet dictionary, you will growth to part-of-speech tagging, word chunking, and named entity attractiveness. you will find out how a variety of textual content corpora are prepared, in addition to tips on how to create your personal customized corpus. Then, you are going to movement onto textual content type with a spotlight on sentiment research. and since NLP might be computationally pricey on huge our bodies of textual content, you are going to attempt a couple of equipment for dispensed textual content processing. ultimately, you will be brought to a few different small yet complementary Python libraries for textual content research, cleansing, and parsing.
This cookbook presents easy, hassle-free examples so that you can speedy research textual content processing with Python and NLTK.
The e-book starts with the very foundations of automatic checking out, and expands on them until eventually the best-practice instruments and methods are absolutely coated. New thoughts are illustrated with step by step hands-on workouts. checking out may be more straightforward and extra stress-free with this beginner's advisor. while you're a Python developer and wish to jot down checks on your purposes, this ebook gets you all started and express you one of the simplest ways to profit trying out. you want to have sound Python programming wisdom to keep on with alongside. An information of software program checking out will be solid, yet no formal wisdom of checking out is predicted nor do you want to have any wisdom of the libraries mentioned within the ebook.
Download E-books Introduction to Computer Science Using Python: A Computational Problem-Solving Focus PDF
By Charles Dierbach
Introduction to machine technological know-how utilizing Python: A Computational Problem-Solving Focus,recommended via Guido van Rossum, the writer of Python (“This isn't really your ordinary Python book…I imagine this e-book is a smart textual content for a person instructing CS1”). With a spotlight on computational challenge fixing from bankruptcy 1, this article presents a variety of hands-on routines and examples, every one bankruptcy finishing with a significant-size application demonstrating the step by step means of application improvement, trying out, and debugging. a last bankruptcy comprises the background of computing, beginning with Charles Babbage, containing over sixty five ancient photographs. An end-of-book Python three Programmers’ Reference can be integrated for speedy look up of Python information. large teacher fabrics are supplied for these adopting for school room use, together with an teachers’ handbook, over 1,000 well-developed slides overlaying all basic issues of every bankruptcy, resource code, and try out bank.
By Mark Lutz
If you may have mastered Python's basics, you are ready to begin utilizing it to get actual paintings performed. Programming Python will express you the way, with in-depth tutorials at the language's fundamental software domain names: procedure management, GUIs, and the internet. you are going to additionally discover how Python is utilized in databases, networking, front-end scripting layers, textual content processing, and extra. This e-book specializes in established instruments and libraries to offer you a accomplished realizing of Python’s many jobs in sensible, real-world programming.
You'll research language syntax and programming strategies in a transparent and concise demeanour, with plenty of examples that illustrate either right utilization and customary idioms. thoroughly up-to-date for model 3.x, Programming Python additionally delves into the language as a software program improvement device, with many code examples scaled particularly for that purpose.
- Quick Python tour: construct an easy demo that incorporates facts illustration, object-oriented programming, item endurance, GUIs, and web site basics
- System programming: discover process interface instruments and methods for command-line scripting, processing records and folders, working courses in parallel, and more
- GUI programming: discover ways to use Python’s tkinter widget library
- Internet programming: entry client-side community protocols and e mail instruments, use CGI scripts, and examine site implementation techniques
- More how you can practice Python: enforce info buildings, parse text-based info, interface with databases, and expand and embed Python
By Paul McGuire
Have to extract information from a textual content dossier or an internet web page? Or do you need to make your program extra versatile with user-defined instructions or seek strings? Do common expressions and lex/yacc make your eyes blur and your mind hurt?
Pyparsing may be the resolution. Pyparsing is a pure-Python type library that makes it effortless to construct recursive-descent parsers speedy. there is not any have to handcraft your personal parsing nation computer. With pyparsing, you could fast create HTML web page scrapers, logfile info extractors, or advanced information constitution or command processors. This brief reduce indicates you the way!
With a simple wisdom of Python you've the aptitude to adopt time-saving textual content processing. This ebook is a smart creation to some of the concepts, and teaches via functional examples and transparent causes. assessment one of the best ways to profit textual content processing with Python offers with crucial textual information codecs you'll come across discover ways to use the preferred textual content processing libraries to be had for Python full of examples to lead you thru What you'll study from this booklet recognize the choices on hand for processing textual content in Python Parse JSON info that's usually used as an information supply mechanism on the web manage a log-processing program through modules and programs to make it extra extensible practice conditional suits through look-ahead and look-behind assertions by utilizing easy common expressions strategy XML and HTML files in various methods according to the desires of your software enforce callback ways to practice SAX processing and stroll in-memory DOM constructions comprehend Unicode, personality encoding, internationalization, and localization Lay out a Mako template-based undertaking through the use of recommendations resembling template inheritance, extra tags, and customized filters set up and use the Mako templating procedure to create your personal Mako templates technique a lot of e mail messages utilizing the Python general library and index them with Nucular for quick looking repair universal exceptions that ensue whereas facing kinds of textual content encoding construct uncomplicated PDF output utilizing the ReportLab toolkit's high-level PLATYPUS framework Generate Microsoft Excel output utilizing the xlwt module Open and edit latest Open rfile documents to take advantage of them as template assets comprehend assisting features and sessions, corresponding to the Python IO approach and packaging parts procedure This ebook is a part of the Beginner's consultant sequence. every one bankruptcy covers the stairs for numerous projects to method information
By Ivelin Demirov
The mind strategies visible info 60,000 occasions quicker than text!!! visible newbies keep details relatively otherwise compared to their left brained opposite numbers permitting them to profit extra from varied methods. This e-book will visualize Python like by no means prior to and that i cannot stay up for you to attempt it.